
This is Cooper before Church on Sunday.

Daddy and Cooper

Carrie came down on Sunday after Church for a few hours to see and play with Cooper. We enjoyed her company. While she watched Cooper and Scott took a nap, I painted our front door.

The new front door. I didn't get a picture of Scott working on Saturday but he had to reset our toilet and I cleaned the carpets. After working around the house on Saturday we went to Church to cook for the Aggies for Christ. We enjoyed our weekend at home and taking it easy.


Cooper taking a bath tonight. He likes to lift his bottom up and slide off the hump. It is getting hard to bathe him. He is able to sit up for several seconds by himself so maybe he will be sitting soon.
8 comments:
Oh, he looks so cute in his little button up shirt. His hair is really starting to show up. Right now I guess he and dad have about the same amount of hair. HA! He even looks like he has a little tan line on his arm in the bath tub. Cute little guy...he is that! I like the front door. Good job Kim.
I like his little shoes...and agree with Mom, his hair is coming in!
I like his outfit! Very cute! Ok, I think we'll come down on March 10(Tues. or 11th (Wed.)and stay that night. So, do we want to go to the zoo or that indoor water park. What's the name of it and I'll check on it. We can't come on the weekend b/c I'm judging cheerleading tryouts on Friday and maybe Thurs. I wasn't sure if that would work with Scott and his work. We could shop 1 day and do something the other day.
Cooper looks like such a big boy in his button down shirt. Too Cute!! Hope to see ya'll soon!
Does Cooper have a little bruise on his forehead?
Check HEB in New Braunfels for GS tickets. 651 S. Walnut (Business Center). They are listed as a ticketmaster retail center.
He has so cute! I like to see that little smile while he's taking a bath. That gives me hope! He is soooo precious!
Aaw....Cooper looks so grown up:( We would love for ya'll to come down and visit when you have a chance...it's been way too long!!! I love your front door...I need to paint or stain mine too...it's all faded from the sun beating down on it. I'll need to get some tips from you on how to do it! Take care:)
Post a Comment