Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shopping and First Road Trip

Last weekend Scott's parents came down to celebrate Carrie's birthday. They all got here Friday night. Saturday the girls and Cooper went to Arlington shopping. We had a great time together! I did not buy anything for myself but I did get a few things for Cooper. I had pictures on Scott's computer but can't find them. I was waiting to post until he got back from Houston so I could upload the pictures. (Mimi always has her camera handy. She even took it shopping.)

Scott left out Sunday night for Houston but I stayed here until Monday because Cooper had his 4 month check up. Monday afternoon we headed to my parents so I did not have to be here all week by myself. We had a good time visiting with everyone for a few days. It was Cooper and his Mommy's first road trip by ourselves. Surprisingly Cooper did very well. He does not like to be in his car seat. He slept most of the way down there and stayed awake and played on the way back. When we got home today he took a 3 1/2 hour nap.

No comments: