Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stock Show and Visit to Mimi and Pops


We were at Daddy's old stomping grounds at the county stock show. Cooper liked the lambs.

Cooper driving a tractor.
Look at me I'm so big!

Playing with Uncle Chad.

This weekend we went to see Scott's parents and go see his cousin Cody at the stock show. He did really well. Cooper was very observant and just watched everything. We went to HEB on Saturday morning to get George Strait tickets and believe it or not we got them. We are going for our anniversary in June.

7 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

How fun!!! Jeff wants to go to the rodeo so we'll see if we get to go this year. I teared up when I was watching the Bachelor too...the whole situation is just unfortunate. Happy Wednesday!!!

Prissy Petals said...

George Strait tickets...ya'll will have a blast!!!

Glenna said...

Cooper looks so grown up. He will be driving that tractor before you know it and probably riding the lambs. Ha! Looks like he was having fun. Miss yall.

Molly said...

lol Look at that double chin! He's so cute! Have fun at the concert, I'm jealous!!!

Ashlee said...

It was great to see ya'll...I just love holding that cutie pie!! He is such a good baby!! I love George too...ya'll will have so much fun...lucky ducks!!

Whitney said...

It's fun when they start trying to grab everything! Cooper and Kennedy will have fun together next week! Prepare Cooper for Morgan... she'll be trying to pick him up.

See ya'll in a few days!

The Veleks said...

You are sooo lucky to get George Straight tickets. I just heard about it so I'm sure it's impossible to get them now! Yall will have so much fun!