Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sister Time

This weekend Ashley came down to go shopping since Scott, my Dad, and Jordan went varmint hunting. I think they enjoyed it. I know they were all pumped about it. Ashley had a rough start getting here because she had a flat tire on the interstate. She finally made it about 10 Friday night. Poor thing. We went to Arlington to the Parks mall shopping so she could go to DSW shoes. She has such a little foot and has a hard time finding shoes. We only shopped for about 4 hours and then headed back home to take Cooper's 3 month pictures and a few Mommy and Me pictures. We had a great weekend and got to spend some quality sister time together. We laughed alot and had fun. We have not spent time together in a long time.


I absolutely love this picture of Cooper. You did a great job Ashley.

This is another one of my favorites.

Aunt Ashley and Cooper after Church.

All of Ashley's shoes. She got most of them 30 to 50% off.

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

"Sister Time" is so much fun!! Cute pictures!!! I love that one of Cooper also...he is such a beautiful baby!!

Whitney said...

I LOVE that first picture! I can not belive how big he is!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are awesome; Ashley did a great job! Can't wait to see yall this weekend. Hope you're ready for some more shopping!

ajphillips said...

I had fun! It looks like I bought tons of shoes, but they really didn't have to use so many sacks! lol! I made a slideshow with all his pics on my photgraphy blog...tried to make you cry with the song! Just kidding!

Glenna said...

Look at that hair all combed over and sitting in Ashley's lap. The pictures are so cute of all of you. Kim you look a lot like Whit in that picture of you and Cooper. lad you all had a fun weekend.

Prissy Petals said...

How fun!!! It sounds like ya'll had a great time!!! I hope Scott was able to get him some "varmits" lol:)