Thursday, February 5, 2009

Already 4 Months


Our little man is getting so big so fast. I can't believe it has been four months already. This is his new hat I got him last weekend. Isn't he so handsome!!! He has really changed a lot this month, more than any other. He is a very happy baby and smiles alot.
Cooper is:
*rolling over
*laughing a lot
*started growling
*starting to push up with his arm extended
*reaches and grabs a toy and then goes right to his mouth
*talks himself to sleep. It is so sweet!!!
*CUTTING TEETH ( I tried to take a picture to show the little bumps on his gums but couldn't get one) He chews on everything and is drooling like crazy.
*Can sit unsupported for about 3 to 4 seconds.
* He still eats about 4-5 oz. every 31/2 hours. Trying to get to 4 hours. Before bed he has been eating 8 oz. He weighted 14lbs. 6 oz. when we went to the doctor almost 2 weeks ago.

I don't know if you can tell or not but he is lifting his head off the carrier and trying to sit up. He does this all the time when we are riding in the car.


Getting ready to go for a walk. It was warm outside but a little windy.

Mommy and Cooper hanging out.

7 comments:

ajphillips said...

I love his hat! It is so so so cute! Glad we found it!

Ashlee said...

He looks so cute in that hat!! LOVE IT. He is getting big, they grow up way too fast!!

mondie said...

Boy time goes fast. He is a cutie.

Glenna said...

He looks like such a "boy" if you know what I mean. I love the little cap. He is really about to start getting busy I bet. Hope we "do" get to see you next week for Gana and Cooper "bonding" time!
I know you are enjoying your little angel. Cherish every moment because it really does pass by fast.

Glenna said...

I made acomment earlier but guess it did not work so here I go again.

Cooper looks like a true "little boy". No way anyone could ever get him mixed up for a girl I don't believe.

I love the little cap. I bet he is about to really get busy these next few months.

So sweet. Hope you get to make it down this way soon cause Gana and Cooper need some bonding time!!!

Unknown said...

So I realized the other day that I keep telling people that have little ones that Cooper is the cutest little kid I've ever seen in my life...I'm realizing now that that might be offensive. Oops!HA! I'm loving the little cap. He looks like such a little prep...Uncle Chad would be so proud! Love you guys and I'll see yall tonight. YAY!

Womack said...

I think he looks a lot like your dad in that top pic