Cooper saying his prayer. Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the Lord my soul to keep, guide me safely through the night, wake me with the morning light, Amen. This just melts my heart!
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago
Cooper saying his prayer. Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the Lord my soul to keep, guide me safely through the night, wake me with the morning light, Amen. This just melts my heart!
Posted by
The Wiemers
at
2:18 PM
5 comments:
SOOOO sweet. I love how he looks around while saying it. Reminds me so much of Jack, it's crazy! Yall sure do have a cute little boy!
That is so so sweet!! He is just a doll!! I just can't wait to hear what Jaxon's little voice will sound like.
That was cute after I realized what he was saying! Haha!
Sure puts a smile on your face to listen to that. That is soooo sweet Cooper. Good work mom and dad.
So sweet! I can't believe he's that big!!!
Post a Comment