Our sweet little boy turned two today! He is growing up way too fast! It is amazing how much they know and you don't even know it. For example the other day Cooper was sitting on the couch reading a book. He had memorized what each page said. They also watch everything you do. Cooper got a play weed eater for his birthday this year. He immediately took off going around the fence and the trees just like his daddy. It was too cute!
Cooper:
* Potty trained at 23 months
* Can say his ABC's
* Count to 10
* Weights about 26 lbs and we will find out his height on Thursday.
* He loves sports and is so rough!
This past weekend we had his 2nd birthday party with family and friends. The weather was absolutely perfect! We had a baseball party and Scott painted a baseball field in our back yard. The kids enjoyed playing baseball, breaking the pinata, and eating lots of yummy food. We had baseball food including hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and lemonade. Here are a few (well a lot ) of pictures from the weekend.
Hey batter, batter, swing!
Cooper got a football helmet for his birthday and know exactly what to do after he puts it on.
Some of our friend and family.
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago







6 comments:
There is no denying that Cooper is ALL BOY:) He is so cute Kim-I can't believe he is 2....looks like ya'll had a great party:)
P.S. That trampoline looks like so much fun-do they make them in our size???;)
Ooops... I forgot to call and tell Cooper happy birthday! I wasn't at home until 10:30 last night b/c of Bunko. Happy Birthday Cooper!
Happy 2 years Cooper. The party turned out great!
Happy Birthday sweet Cooper. The party turned out great and the weather was perfect for being outside. The food was yummy and we all had a great time. Cooper is doing really good with his potty training and becoming such a big boy. Thanks for sharing the day with us.
Sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting. Hope Cooper had a wonderful birthday, sure looks like he did. What a cute party. Way to go with the potty training!!
Kim, what a handsome boy yall have! He is soooo cute! Love all the pictures...looks like yall had a great party! I think Jake's 2nd birthday party was baseball, too, but I can't remember...but I know his party was baseball at some point! Anyhow, yall have a precious family, and a super cute little boy. Hope yall are doing wonderful!
Post a Comment