Our tile was popping loose because they used a bad batch of adhesive when they built our house. Our house is only five years old so this is kind of frustrating. Scott and I decided to save $1000.00 and take the tile up ourselves. Our friends kept Cooper for the day because it was Halloween weekend and then Sunday Cooper and I stayed at my friends house so Scott could finish. It was a lot of hard work but we got it done. We covered every opening and spent two days with only access to our bedroom! Even though everything was covered with plastic the dust still got everywhere. I'm talking in my cabinets, all over my dishes, and anywhere you can imagine. I cleaned house good on tuesday and all the dust is already back. I am having to take everything out of the cabinets and my pantry and clean all the dishes and food! They are coming to lay the tile tomorrow and I can't wait! We are going with a tile that looks like wood. I am anxious to see how it turns out!
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago







4 comments:
Oh my goodness...I don't know if I could handle doing that. I'll remember those pictures in case I ever get a crazy hair! I like both of those shirts too!
Oh my goodness all that dust. I am surprised you did not end of sick from breathing it all. Can't wait to see what your tile looks like. I have never seen any that looks like wood and I am sure you are ready to get everything all cleaned back up and in place.
Cooper looks cute all dressed up in his little baseball suit and congrats on the "win". Looks like he knows exactly what to do on getting that candy. It is funny he had to take that with him to church and school. Guess he wanted to make sure he stocked up in case Mommy and Daddy got into his goodies. Ha!
See you next weekend!!!!!
What a cute little baseball player!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new tile. Hope ya'll are doing well!!
Oh' my goodness! You are brave! I think I would have paid the $1000!! I can't wait to see the new tile! I love the look of wood floors!
Cooper looked cute in his Halloween stuff!
Post a Comment