That's what Cooper says when he has made a mess or built something. So I am saying it because my floors are done and everything is back in place!!! Yaaaayyyy! It ended up taking a little over a week for it all to be completed. They had to come in fix a crack and let it dry for 24 hrs, put down liquid leveler and let it dry for 24 hrs, put down the tile and let it dry for 24 hrs, and then grout. They messed up on a few cuts and we had to make them come back and re-do them because we just weren't really happy with the way it looked. It actually looks better than the pictures portray. I am just glad to have everything done, all cleaned up and don't have to stay in our dungeon. That's what I call our bedroom where we stayed for 3 days!

We put down a tile that looks like wood.
Ok, so here is the story behind this picture. I remind you we were confined to our bedroom because we couldn't walk on the floors to get to the kitchen, living room, or the other side of the house. Cooper was all stopped up and congested and needed some medicine that was in the kitchen. We could go through our back door and jump over to the carpet to get into the living room. So we got a piece of plywood and laied it across the two cabinets and I crawled across them to get his medicine. I was just praying it didn't break! What you will do for your child!







5 comments:
I really like it...it's very pretty!
I love the floor, it looks really good. I am glad the plywood didn't break with you crawling across on it too! Cooper is such a copy cat!
I love how wood floors look, but they show dirt easily (at least mine do) so that's a good option!! I like it! Too funny that you put plywood across the cabinets.
The floors are gorgeous!! I love them!!
They look great! I want to have more wood floors in our next house, I just love them! Oh, and super sweet that Cooper wants to be just like daddy. What a handsome little fella! Hope yall are great!
Post a Comment