Smiling at his Momma!!! He has really started smiling and talking alot this past week. This morning at 6 am after his bottle he decided he wanted to stay up and have a conversation and was all smiles. Scott and I were cracking up.


Christmas lights are all up. I love this time of year; the lights make it feel so warm and cozy.

Cooper in his lazy boy.



Saturday we went and watched ACU play in the 3rd round of the play-offs. It was so cold at the game. Unfortunately they lost but we enjoyed ourselves.
Ashley, Morgan, and Mom trying to stay warm.

The guys watching football on Thanksgiving . We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Abilene at Ashley's house. Poor Mom did all the work and the meal was absolutely delicious!!! Ashley did fix a Chocolate Pie that we ate the night before. Yum, Yum!!!
Scott putting up lights last week.












6 comments:
I was going to tell you that I saw the cutest little boot stocking last night at cavendars...it said little cowboy or something....
It is about time you posted some pics of Cooper. He is a cutie.
Cooper is getting so big and adorable! Yalls house looks great! What is your phone #? I would love to talk and hear what it's like being a new mom. I'm sure I could use all of the advice that I can get! You can email me at lvelek@yahoo.com if it's easier.
Look at how big he is getting!! Love all the pics...ya'lls house looks great!!
Everything looks great and Cooper is such a cutie. Maybe we can see him next weekend.
Did you ever go by bells? Cooper looks so big sitting up in his chair. Christmas will be extra fun for ya'll this year.
Post a Comment