Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alot To Blog About...

Cooper Found His Hands


Cooper discovered his hands and tongue last week. It is so funny to watch him suck one them. He can't quite individualize them yet. He also laughed for the first time on Friday before the party. Scott was tickling him under his chin and he stated chuckling. It was so cute!!!

Getting some tummy time before heading to Houston.
Doyles Christmas Party
We headed to Houston Friday around lunch for Scott's company Christmas Party. We had a lot of fun and the food was great. I ate a little bit of it all.

Cooper slept off and on at the party so he is asleep in these pictures. He did not sleep much going down because Scott's truck is so rough and the road aren't the best in so areas. It seemed like every time we hit a bump his arms would go flying and he would wake up. He was so good at the party though. He did not cry one time. We stayed until about 11:15 and he finally fell asleep about 10 for good.

One of Scott's co-workers, Javier and Dan "Cutting a Rug" as Dan the owner of the company called it.

This is the hotel where we stayed and the Christmas Party was held.

It was bright outside so Cooper is squinting.
You can ride down this river in a little boat.


The ride home.

Finally home and sleeping on Daddy's chest.











9 comments:

Whitney said...

It seems like he's grown more since the last pictures. He looks a lot like Scott in those pictures. Maybe he'll find him thumb and use it when he loses his paci... that's what Kennedy does and it's great!

Glenna said...

I believe he has grown a lot this last week since we were there. You sure looked cute in your new suit at the Christmas party. It looked like a lot of fun and really pretty. Must have been warm there. Maybe Cooper will find his thumb and sleep 8 hours. Ha! The pictures are really cute of him. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

mondie said...

Cooper is changing. He has really filled out. I love your outfit you had on at the Christmas party.

Glenna said...

What happened to my post I made last night???? I said the pictures were cute and Kim, you looked so cute in your new suit for the party! Looks like you all had a good time and it was warm there. Reckon Cooper will find his thumb? He looks like he has grown a bunch since we were just there. Have a Merry Christmas and safe trip. Can't wait to see you all New Years Eve.

ajphillips said...

I have that same shirt--the zebra one! Express???

I like the picture of him laying on his tummy! I also like that Christmas tree...I'll have to look back at it next year! See you soon!

Ashlee said...

Those are really cute pictures of Cooper and the both of you. Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!! He sure has changed. Love the outfit you had on for the party...too cute...like always!!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I can't get any work done, I just keep lookin at them! I'm pretty sure Cooper just gets more and more adorable everyday. Can't wait to see yall Wednesday!

Glenna said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really enjoy them. You all have a Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see you all. I will be ready and waiting. Love you.

(I finally made two new post to my blog)!!!!!!!

Prissy Petals said...

How fun! It looks like ya'll had a great time at Scott's Christmas party! I hope ya'll have a very merry Christmas too and a blessed New Year! P.S. I forgot to tell you but I love ya'lls Christmas card! Too cute!