
My little man is 6 weeks old today. Wow!!! He went to the Doctor last Tuesday and he weighed 9lbs. 8oz. He was 6lbs. 15oz. when he was born. I think we are going through a growth spurt. Sometimes about an hour to two hours after he eats he will eat another 4oz. He has been doing that the last few days. I think he is slowing down some now. One of the books I have said that they have growth spurts at 3 weeks and 6 weeks. His arms and legs are really starting to fill out and he is starting to focus on things more now and smile alot more. That is probably the things I have noticed the most in the last few weeks.
Comparison pictures from when he was a few weeks old and 6 weeks old. He has lost alot of hair and blond is coming in.











5 comments:
The bathtub picture is so cute! He has filled out a lot!
I would have never thought he weighed that much...he still feels tiny!
Too...too...cute!! I can't wait to see him again!!
HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A LITTLE MAN IN THAT FIRST PICTURE. HE HAS REALLY FILLED OUT AND LOOK AT THAT "RED" HAIR! CUTE, CUTE PICTURES. GIVE HIM A KISS FOR ME.
He has really filled out. Looks like a little man.
Post a Comment