Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 Year Anniversary and Our New Niece!



Yesterday was Scott and my 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 2 years. We drove to Abilene where my sister Whitney was having her second baby (Kennedy Rhee). She is so precious! We now have 2 beautiful nieces. Everyone is doing great! Kennedy is so quite and never cries.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

What an anniversary gift...a new baby niece!! That is so neat that she was born that day!! Congrats to the aunt and uncle...glad to hear everyone is doing great!!

ajphillips said...

You must have my laptop at the hospital. I'm ready to go see her again! Earlier, she was just making all sorts of faces!

Glenna said...

THINK I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HAPPY ANNIVERSARY THAT DAY...WONDER WHY?

ANYWAYS, HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY. YOU WILL BE NEXT FOR THIS EXCITEMENT. CAN'T WAIT.

LOVE MOM

Whitney said...

Well I guess I'll always remember your anniversary.