
My mom got him this outfit before we even know what it was. She got at boy and a girl outfit. She told me to look at them everyday so I would know what I was going through was worth it. That was when I was sick.
I am sure Scott will have to starch this one up!
Chad and Carrie got him this outfit.

What all we have so far.

Another outfit from his aunt and uncle.











8 comments:
That little fellow has more clothes than he can wear already. They are cute. Hey I told your mother to tell you I thought Riley Scott Weimer would be a cute name.
Those are all so cute!! I can't wait to see the little man, and get to hold him at the family functions. It will be so much fun to have a baby around!! Hope ya'll are doing well!
Yes I will I can't believe we still have it, it's almost been a year!! Are ya’ll going to be in town this weekend?
Cute, cute! Isn't it fun to buy clothes? I love it! I want to get by Spoiled Silly and see if they have any more cowboy accessories.
Everything is so cute. I just have not ran across anything really cute to buy yet. Hopefully Scott won't make the little guy wear starched jeans. Can't wait to see you and see him moving around. Glad all is going well.
It's all cute. I got the dress at Dillards, I think it was only $24 and they have them in a ton of colors. After I tried it on, I went back to get another color and they didn't have anymore smalls...it is really really soft and comfy, so I wanted more than one!
AWWW I miss those little baby clothes! You're going to make me want another one!
I love all of the outfits!!! He's going to look so cute in all of them:)
Post a Comment