Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day and Birthday Dad!

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to my Dad. His birthday is June 15th. I won't tell anyone how old you are. Ha ha! He has been the best dad anyone could ask for. I guess I was the little boy my dad never had. I was daddy's little girl growing up. I went everywhere with him. I have so many great memories of us doing things together like, shooting bull frogs, riding horses, driving in his lap down a dirt road, chores at the barn, the occasional fights, him rooting me on at cross country and track meets, camping trip to the mountains when I was 10 and many many more. I guess as I have gotten older I turned a little more girlie. He has always been there for our family thorough it all. Thank you for all you have done for me! You are very special! May God Bless You!
Love,
Kimberly

4 comments:

Glenna said...

Oh how sweet Kim. You were his little tomboy once upon a time.

mondie said...

You made me tear up. I am sure he would never trade you for any little boy.

Whitney said...

Very true, very true... he is a GREAT Dad!

ajphillips said...

Right on Sista! ha!