Thursday, May 15, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Boy Parts
Head
More boy parts
More boy parts
We do not have the software to our scanner so I had to take pictures of the sonogram pictures. I am going to try and go to my neighbors and use theirs later so I can show you all of the pictures. I just could not wait any longer to post the news. They should be better. The sonogram pictures are really good in person. We found out today that we are having a little baby boy! It feels more real now that the baby is a he and no longer an it. We are so excited and I can't wait to start decorating the nursery and shopping.

8 comments:

Molly said...

Congrats Kim!!! I bet ya'll are really excited. If you ever need any advice on boys, I'm an expert!

ajphillips said...

I bet Dad is really excited...finally a boy! Congrats!!!

mondie said...

Congrats. You are about to enter a brand new world of boys. Now Peyton will have a boy to play with. We are so excited for you. I noticed each sono pic was labeled boy parts. Does he have other parts, too. Just kiddin!

Whitney said...

Yes, that's definitely a boy!

Prissy Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prissy Petals said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!! He is going to be the cutest little boy:) I bet ya'll can't wait to start getting his room ready:) I wish ya'll lived closer and I would definitely come and help you with your flower beds this weekend:) I'm so glad we are done with ours...it should be a perfect weekend to plant! I hope ya'll have a great one! I'm over at my parents and they said congratulations too!!:) We can't wait to meet him;)

Glenna said...

Congrats Kim and Scott. Do you think we will actually know what to do with a boy? You can definitely tell it is a boy. Guess we will have to go back to Cabelas and get those baby cameo hunting boots. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see him in person.

Shelbi Price said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for yall! Now Peyton will have boy cousin and two girl cousins to run around with.