Sunday, January 13, 2008

Unofficially Sold

We accepted an offer on our house today. We were at the house in Hutto and were working in the yard and a realtor stopped by with some customers. They were from Hawaii. We let them look at the house and went on about our work. We went to church on Sunday and had a message on our phone that there was an offer on our house. We countered-offered and then they offered again. We accepted the offer and signed the papers to get everything underway. The inspector is coming on Tuesday. This is not final because they have a 10 day option period. We are very excited but nervous at the same time. Pray that everything works out.

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

yeah!!!!

Ashlee said...

Good for ya'll hope it all works out!!

Prissy Petals said...

Awesome!!! I'm sad that ya'll are moving but I'm happy that ya'll have a contract on your house!! That's great news since the selling market has been horrible lately... I hate that we missed ya'll this past weekend. Just remember, eventhough ya'll won't have a house down here anymore... ya'll will always have a place to stay (with us)! Have a good week

ajphillips said...

You can still post what you were going to. I was going to wait until Wed too but then I couldn't wait after I had it all written!