Sunday, January 20, 2008

FAMILY

I got on Ashley's blog today and started realized how important family is to me. I always knew how much they meant to me but I guess being so far away makes you realize it even more. We should all cherish the time we have with one another because it will never be enough. I was looking at the pictures of Morgan and Jordan. It made me cry. It reminded me of when I used to keep Morgan and when she would come stay the night with Scott and I. I miss getting to see her all of the time. She is such a special little girl and I just want her to know that. My Mom and Dad met Scott and I in Hutto this weekend and of course we went shopping. Mom and I went to Stein Mart and Dad and Scott went to Sportsman's Warehouse. My Dad loves the Hula Hut so we went and ate there one night. We enjoyed getting to spend time with them as we always do.


I love these pictures and I don't have any other ones down here with me.

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

we miss u too! there are lots of COTA jobs in abilene! ha! ;)

Whitney said...

Yeah, I guess ya'll can just move to Abilene. Morgan just said, "Go back to BeBe's blog," when I clicked off it.

Glenna said...

We all miss you too. Hopefully you will pick a location that is closer than 4 hrs away. How about 2 hours? Ha! Especially if we get a baby anytime soon, that 4 hrs is definitely too far away for me to do a quick pickup to keep (it).