God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago








6 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH KIM FOR THE SWEET WORDS. THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT I COULD EVER RECEIVE TO JUST KNOW THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT ME. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
I JUST HEARD THE SONG. YOU ARE SOMETHING. I LOVED IT. IT MADE ME LAUGH (I NEEDED THAT SINCE I HAVE BEEN CRYING SINCE I CAME HOME AFTER READING ALL THESE THINGS FROM YOU GIRLS)
I like the new header!!
I really like ya'lls new header too! It's really cute! :) I had Jeff make one for us but we need some new pictures!! Have a good day!
HEY KIM,
CHECK OUT MY BLOG. I DID IT.
LOVE YOU,
MOM
Cute song! Love your header.
Post a Comment