Monday, August 22, 2011

Cooper's 3rd Birthday Party!

We had Cooper's 3rd Birthday early so we could have a swimming party. The kids all had a lot of fun swimming and playing together. Thanks to everyone who came and made the long trips down!



Scott and I got Cooper this truck for his birthday. He loves it and the kids had a blast all loaded up going for a ride!






Cooper and his cousin Kennedy having a "chicken fight".



Yes, you read that right, Cooper is going to be a Big Brother! We found out Tuesday and shared it with everyone by Cooper opening this shirt from Scott and I at the party.
















The only part of the cupcakes Cooper would eat was the icing!




The kids enjoying pizza and cupcakes!















































5 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

Happy Birthday Cooper and congratulations to ya'll on your pregnancy! How exciting!!!:) I hope ya'll are doing well.

Ashlee said...

Happy early birthday to Cooper!! CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! I'm sure everyone is just so excited and what a fun way to announce it. Hope you are feeling well.

ajphillips said...

I'm so bad about commenting these days cause I always read on my phone! We had a great time. I think Leighton was worn out...she napped hard the next day!

Praying for a healthy baby!

Glenna said...

It was a fun party and we enjoyed our stay over the weekend. Cooper was really a sweetie this weekend too.

Congrats on the news and hope all goes well. Exciting!!!!

Whitney said...

Excited about y'alls news and praying for a wonderful pregnancy!! We will probably stay the night with you on the 17th when we come to the ACU game at Cowboy stadium so the girls can play with Cooper! Did you get my e-mail about Morgan's party?