Sunday, September 27, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Work, work, work. That is what we did all weekend. We hauled a truck load of mulch in our flowerbeds, trimmed shrubs, washed cars, and went to Sam's to get stuff for Cooper's party. We are having his 1st Birthday next weekend so we have been busy getting everything ready. Of course Cooper was right in the middle of it all.



My two front teeth!!! Cooper has a top right and both bottom teeth. He is cutting his top left now. We were washing cars and he got in the soap tub and just had a seat. I got a video of it but I can't get it to download.




Daddy's little helper! Cooper was taking the mulch and throwing it on the ground. I foresee in a few years Cooper is going to be helping Daddy with everything he does. I better take advantage of time with him while I can.


He loves to play in the dirt. The only problem is he likes to put it in his mouth.



6 comments:

Glenna said...

Oh my goodness look at those teeth. He is sure all boy, I can see that. Scott are you starting to have fears of what he might be doing as you think back to what you did as a little boy???? Glad you finally did an update. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Ashlee said...

What a cutie pie...love the wrist bands as knee pads. I'm loving the new teeth,that smile is priceless!!

Whitney said...

Oh' my goodness... he looks so big getting the mulch out of the wheel barrow! What a mess! Birthday parties are a lot to prepare for!

mondie said...

Too cute. A little dirt won't hurt him.

Kim said...

Awww...he looks so cute playing in the dirt! :) Love his little knee pads, too. Do they work well? I really think something like that would be great for Jack...cause he is our bruiser of the 2 and always falling down and scraping his knees up. Aaron assures me it's normal, and boys are supposed to be rough and tough and have scars, but I hate it. :) Anyhow, hope the party goes great next weekend! Can't wait to see pictures!

ajphillips said...

I guess little boys are like little girls who know what to do with a baby doll...the boys know what to do with a truck! If you want, come over to the fair. I'm coming down Tuesday after work and leaving Thursday after the show. They show both Wed & Thur, so I don't know how much extra time we'll have there. Jordan is leaving in the middle of the night tonight with the pigs!