Saturday, September 5, 2009

11 months!!!

My how time flies. I can't believe our little boy is 11 months old. He is into everything, loves to be outside, loves to read books, shakes his head yes and no, gives kisses, is starting to repeat some words and is about to cut his first tooth. He weights about 20 lbs and does not like to eat baby food anymore. What a blessing and bundle of joy he is. I am on this old computer and am having a hard time downloading pictures but will download some more later.

Cowboy Cooper!!!

He loves to climb!!!

Cooper and Mommy on my birthday. I could not get the one of Cooper and Daddy to download.























7 comments:

Kim said...

He is so cute, Kim. And I really like the picture of the 2 of yall. Just precious. Hope yall are doing well. Been thinking of you guys!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's almost a year old! Happy 11 months, Cooper! Love you!

Glenna said...

Can't believe he is 11 months old already. Cute pictures. My favorite is the one of Cooper and Mommy!!!!!

mondie said...

Cutie. Hope you got my happy birthday wish.

The Hagle's said...

I love the picture of you & Cooper! He is a handsome little boy!

Ashlee said...

CUTE,CUTE pictures as usual!! Love the one of Coop and his mommy. Hope you had a great birthday!! I have been thinking about y'all.

ajphillips said...

I can't believe it either! That's a good pic of the 2 of you!