
Ashley took Cooper's 6 month pictures. Thanks!!! This one is so cute. I may have to blow it up and put it in his room. I will post the other's later. I just stole this one off her blog. As you can tell from the pictures below we had a very busy Easter weekend. It was nice getting together with everyone. We have not all been together since Christmas. It was a little crazy around there with 3 little ones but tons of fun. By the way thanks to Mimi & Pops, Gana & PaPaw, GG, and the John's for all the Easter presents!
Cooper in Kennedy's swing in his new sunglasses.
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago



















7 comments:
Looks like a really fun Easter weekend!! Can't wait for next year to see Cooper hunting those eggs.
It was fun! Cooper is getting fun and it will just get more fun each day! Enjoy the "sitting up but not crawling" stage!
Sorry I still haven't edited any other pictures. It has been a crazy week since I had annual meeting.
I LOVE the family picture! I need a copy of that one. Coop's Easter outfit is too cute. I love my little prep!:) I miss yall lots...I'll call soon to work out a time when I can come down. Love yall!
Ooh my goodness...those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I'm glad ya'll had a great easter weekend! By the way..I gave you an award. Go to my blog to check it out:)
Glad we got to see ya'll during Easter.
It was an AWESOME weekend. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment