Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming Home


We got to come home from the hospital yesterday (Monday) about 6:00 pm. It is so nice to be home. We feel so blessed to have this miracle in our lives. You can just sit and watch him for hours. This was his coming home outfit.

In the car and ready to leave the hospital.



This picture is after his bath tonight. He is ready for bed. He is changing everyday.

8 comments:

mondie said...

We have been waiting for updates. He is so cute. He has tons of hair. They are so precious. We can't wait to meet him. Be sure and do updates daily. Ha! No pics of ganna yet?

Whitney said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

ajphillips said...

He is too cute. He'll definitely be a little cotton top! I bet we all have cotton top kids! See you Sunday...and I'll get your blog changed out tomorrow!

Prissy Petals said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!!! I'm so glad that ya'll are home:)

Ashlee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is sooo very cute! I just want to hold him when I look at these pictures, let me know when ya'll will be down next time so I can!! We are so happy for ya'll. Enjoy this time, I know you will!!

The Veleks said...

Ahhh! He is soooo cute! Yall did a good job! You look great! You are going to have to tell me all about labor!

Prissy Petals said...

I love ya'lls new blog design. Very cute!!:)

The Hagle's said...

Hey Kim, your baby is too precious! Congratulations!