Sunday, August 31, 2008

Busy Weekend with the John's Girls!!!


This weekend we kept The John's girls while Whitney flew to Jason's football game. They came down Friday night and we went out to eat at Jimmy's. It is a small Italian food place here in Midlothian. Whitney and her in-laws flew out Saturday morning at around 10:00. We started the day off by going swimming. Morgan loved the pool. Kennedy just kicked back and relaxed and got in for just a little bit.

Scott and Morgan waiting for the bucket to dump.

Here Morgan is playing doctor. She is fixing Scott up. It was so funny.

Now we are playing beauty shop. I am getting my hair done. Man she is rough! Kennedy decided she was hungry so I was doing double duty. Poor thing I know she could not be comfortable the way I was holding her. My belly was in the way.This is Cooper's little chair that goes in his room that I am squishing. It was a hit with Morgan and Kennedy.

We are still playing beauty shop. Morgan just finished "cutting" Scott's hair and rubbing lotion on his back, legs, and feet. Scott tipped her $.25. He loved getting pampered. At one point Scott was Morgan's husband and she was taking care of him because he was sick. I said something to him and she got on to me and told me that was her husband. It was so cute and funny to listen to her.

Morgan was playing like Scott was her husband and these were her kids.

Saturday afternoon Morgan put on a concert for us. She dressed up in some of my old clothes and we fixed her hair and put makeup on her. She is doing one of her famous poses.


Morgan did a great job singing and entertaining us.
Saturday night we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Yes, we got some looks and whispers. I am sure people thought we were crazy with a 3 year old, 3 month old, and here I am pregnant. Oh well, we had fun. The girls were both so good. Kennedy followed her little schedule and Morgan just played and played. It is quite around her now and kind of sad. We enjoyed keeping them. We don't get to see them as much as we would like. Scott did a great job of helping me out. I know he will be a great Dad.

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

That was a funny post! We laughed and laughed at Scott being fixed up by Dr. Morgan. Then the picture of her with the cutip...now that was brave. I'm sure Morgan sang and sang. I bet you did get some looks going out to eat. I dont think I would have attempted that one! I remember getting looks just taking Morgan out..people would think she was mine!

mondie said...

I know you had fun. It is tiring, but when they leave it seems too quiet. Both of you will make great parents.

Whitney said...

Thanks for keeping them! Of course Morgan didn't want to go home!

Ashlee said...

Looks like ya'll had your hands full!! They are so cute, I bet ya'll just had a blast!

Glenna said...

Those are some interesting pictures. My that Morgan sure has an imagination when it comes to playing. I liked the stuff she doctored Scott up with. Looks like you all had a fun and busy time. Hope Cooper didn't kick Kennedy to many times. Ha!

So, do you think you are ready for this now?

Look forward to seeing you all this weeekend.