Yesterday we had our 15 week check up. I gained a pound in one week! I guess I am making up for the weight I lost. The baby's heart rate was 159 beats per minute. After we went to the Doctor I went home and finished packing up the rest of our stuff. We left Corpus last night at 10 and drove to Scott's parents in New Braunfels. Today we have to go to Hutto and load all of our stuff in storage and then head to Midlothian first thing in the morning so we can close and move into our house. Yeah! It is going to be a busy weekend. Then on Sunday we are driving to Abilene for my sister Whitney's baby shower. Whew, I am tired already.
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago







5 comments:
You do have a busy week. Thank goodness mom is coming to help...she's fast! See ya Sunday!
You will be busy but it will be sooo worth it to be in a house again with all your stuff!! I'm really happy to hear you and the baby are doing good you had us worried there. Well don't work to hard, let Scott do that haha!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the house. Take care!!
I don't envy you this weekend!
We made a lot of progress so maybe you can get the rest in order this week. Glad to hear that little one is doing good and you are feeling better too.
Well I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Hope you had a great weekend. And yes, I'm sure you are very tired.
Post a Comment