Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hospital



Just to give you all an update. I have been sick for the past couple of days. I went to the doctor today and they admitted me to the hospital to rehydrate me. I had lost 3 pounds and was dehydrated so the Doctor wants me to stay over night. I have been here since about 9 this morning and am working on my second bag of IVs. I am feeling a little better. I got to have good ole chicken broth for lunch and strawberry jello. Yum, Yum! I actually get to have some real food tonight. They listened to the baby's heartbeat this morning and it was 161. I am so thankful we got to hear it. It gave me a since of relief. Thank you to all of you who have been checking on me and for your prayers. By the way, Scott has been by my side all the way. He is such a GREAT husband!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

that is really great to hear we were worried about you!! hope you feel better soon.

Danny and Beverly said...

Sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital. Jennifer did the same thing when she was pregnant with Taylor. They had to give her IV's and she bounced back really quick. We know you will do the same. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Scott will take good care of you!

Prissy Petals said...

Kimberly:( That is horrible. I hope you get to feeling better. Keep us updated when you can.

Glenna said...

Poor thing, I hate to say this but you look "terrible". I know you feel bad. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Everyone is concerned for you and praying that you get better soon. Thanks for the update and the picture. Thank you Scott for being right there by her side. I know that is very important to her. Love you all and will keep in touch.

ajphillips said...

Oh Kimberly! Poor thing! That's no fun at all! Well you know I'm praying for you and hope you get better soon! I bet that IV is making you feel so much better...just being hydrated! Make Scott make you a sherbert and Sprite "float" in a measuring cup!

Whitney said...

I bet the medicine will help. I guess it's good that it's not a virus after all b/c at least you can take something for it.

Morgan wants to say, "How did you get sick? I hope you get better."

Whitney said...

Morgan keeps want to see your "hospital picture" and then she'll say, "Poor, sweet BeBe. Bless her heart."

mondie said...

I am so sorry you feel bad. Scott is a sweetie. Hope things get better soon.