Scott turned 30 on May 7th. I had a small surprise party for him here at the house. We enjoyed pizza, fruit, veggies, and of course cake. Then Sunday we celebrated Mother's day. I got a new Dyson ball vacuum cleaner and I love it. I have been wanting one. All in all it was a great weekend!
Our friends and family at the party.
Family picture on Mother's day. It was past Cooper's nap time so this was the best we could do. This is actually the only picture of Cooper and I on Mother's day.







6 comments:
Well Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day all in one! Scott bettter hang on to those glasses and not be leaving them in anyone's car this time or your wife might shoot you. Ha! Ha!
Looks like a fun weekend and glad you all got to celebrate.
Glad to see you had a good Mother's Day. And welcome to the 30's, Scott! :) I'll be 33 next week...I really still feel 23 though! Ha! Hope yall are great. I've been thinking about you a lot.
I think I missed Scott's birthday, so happy birthday Scott. He needs to get on FB so I'll remember, although I don't even check that everyday anymore. There's not enough time in the day these days! :)
I was just about to tell you that you needed to update the blog! Hope you had a great mothers day! Much live from j, Ll and I
Looks like y'all had a great weekend. Tell Scott happy belated birthday from us!!
Wow, I'm way behind!!! For some reason your blog doesn't show up in my updates. I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. Cooper is such a cutie and a sweetheart. He will be a great big brother some day! Hope to see you at the reunion next weekend!
Post a Comment