Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Part 1

We spent Christmas at Scott's parents this year. We will be at mine on New Year's weekend. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed time with family. It seemed like we were pretty busy while we were there. We all got some great gifts!


Cooper slept the whole way home and had just woken up in this picture. We thought getting bigger car we would have more room but we were packed!

Cooper got a "bucking bull" from Mimi and Pop!

Getting ready to eat some yummy food. Each couple chose their favorite holiday food and made it. We had Cajun dressing, turkey, sweet potato casserole, green bean bundles, and apple pie.


Cooper playing with Miss Bentley. Scott's cousin's little girl.


Cooper passing out presents to GiGi! And yes our son does not like to wear clothes!

Scott is a UT fan and his sister went to A&M so she was booing his Horns shirt.

Cooper helping Pop open presents. He loved unwrapping them!

I forgot to get a picture of Cooper's Santa set up nice so here it is after he started playing with it. I think his favorite thing was his singing tooth brush!

Cooper putting Cookies out for Santa!

Cooper and Daddy putting out the reindeer food! You can see it sparkling in the right side of the picture.



Reading Cooper his letter from Santa Christmas Eve night.

Cooper loved playing games on Jamin's I phone.


Daddy and Cooper sliding under his tent!












3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I hate that we didn't get to see ya'll!! I just didn't want to take the chance and make any other little ones sick. That Cooper is just too cute!!

Whitney said...

Looks like a fun Christmas part 1!! Cracks me up that Cooper doesn't have clothes on in 1/2 the pictures!!

Kim said...

Such sweet pictures. Glad yall had a great Christmas. Cooper is getting so big! I bet next year will REALLY be fun for him! Hope yall are doing great!