Sunday, May 16, 2010

Four Year Anniversary!


Our four year anniversary is coming up June 3. We are going to be very busy this summer so we decided to celebrate it early. We went to the Gaylord Texan this weekend and had a wonderful time. It was our first time to leave Cooper and of course I cried when I left him. Although we both missed him tremendously we had a great time together. This place was Awesome! It is like a little fairy tale land. We went to see Easton Corbin Friday night at Billy Bobs, Saturday we got up and ate at the River Walk Cafe and then headed to the mall to do a little shopping. After we got back from the mall we hit the pool and hot tub to relax a little. That night we had reservation at Ama Lure. The food is very fancy and expensive but it was worth the experience to spend time together and relax. We got into the Glass Cactus for free that night so we went and watched The Spazmatics. If you haven't been to the Gaylord you need to go!


The view from our room.

The Spazmatic! This is not really our type of music but they were pretty entertaining!



Scott had Sea Bass, Purple mashed potatoes (that wasn't the real name), and mixed vegetables.


And yes our bodies have changed a little over the last four years! Ha Ha!

Scott in the pool.


All that fancy food we had to have some chili cheese fries on the way back from shopping!

Scott was in love with this 52 foot High Definition TV.


Eating lunch at the River Walk Cafe. It mocked the River Walk in San Antone and there was even an Alamo replica.

The River Walk Cafe buffet



Look at the huge fish!



One of the pretty areas at the Gaylord.

Easton Corbin at Billy Bob's. It was a great show!



Scott at the mock Saloon inside the Gaylord.

Going to see Easton Corbin

















5 comments:

Glenna said...

Glad you all had a good time together. Cooper was fine. Your dad and I are going to have to give the Gaylord a try some weekend (If we can find time). Happy 4th Anniversary June 3rd.

Kim W. said...

Aren't yall just the cutest couple ever! I love it! I loved all your pictures. Glad you had such a great time together. I still cry when I leave our kiddos, by the way. :)

Ashlee said...

That place looks like a lot of fun! Gordon and I want to go on a simple little "babymoon" we might have to check that out.

Congrats on the up coming Anniversary!! It doesn’t seem like it's been four years already!

Prissy Petals said...

Happy early anniversary! Doesn't time just fly by...Jeff and I will be married 6 years on the 6th of June. The Gaylord is awesome-Jeff and I have stayed there before too-it is HUGE!!!!! Glad ya'll are doing good!:)

Whitney said...

Glad y'all had some fun together! After over a year, you definitely needed it! It's good for you!