Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow and Valentine's!!!


Cooper and I made Daddy cookies for Valentines and he got a new pair of tennis shoes.


Cooper got a new puppy dog bath towel and some other nicknack's.


I also got some new tennis shoes for Valentine's. Scott and I both decide wanted shoes so that is what we went and did Saturday.

Just a random picture of Cooper. He is really into climbing and at one point he was standing up on top of the laundry basket.

We got 12 1/2 inches of snow and it was awesome! I thought this was a neat picture of the snow coming down.


Cooper and Daddy playing in the snow.





6 comments:

Glenna said...

Happy Valentines Day! That is a really good picture of you and Cooper. The snow was beautiful wasn't it. Love you all.

Ashlee said...

Wow that is A LOT of snow!! Cooper is getting so big hope we get to see him soon...I would love to see him running around. Good thing you and Scott got new tennis shoes you will need them now HA.

mondie said...

Wow! That much anow is unbelievable.

Kim said...

Kim...he is so precious. And that picture of you and Cooper is so sweet. Nothing like the love between a mommy and her little boy. And now I am seeing first hand Aaron with Jolee Kate, and it is pretty sweet, too. Hope yall are great.

Whitney said...

Glad y'all had a good Valentines! I can't believe y'all got so much snow! I'm soooo ready for spring!

ajphillips said...

Cute pics! I can't believe all that snow either. We closed early on Thurs and open late on Fri so I was glad for it, but I'm ready for Spring. I think it is going to be in the upper 50's and lower 60's the rest of the week here, so I am excited!