This is a new face Cooper makes. You know when you are getting on to your kid, you look at them and say their name, tilt your head and open your eye kind of big. One day I did that to Cooper and he looked at me and did it back to me. I laughed so hard when he did it. Now we call it his "getting in trouble face." He has also started saying uh-oh. We were putting up Christmas stuff last night and he was in it all. It will be a challenge to keep him out of the tree.
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago







7 comments:
That's cute! I like your new blog look!
LOVE the new blog! So so so cute! It helps to have such a cute kid though! ;) Cooper is just precious. Hope he has a great Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. And good luck keeping him outta the tree. :) We never had a problem with Jake, but JACK...WOW! He is a mess! Have a blessed week!
PS. Jolee Kate will be here tomorrow...can I just tell you how excited I am!? ;)
Very cute video!! Cooper is such an adorable little boy. He really is looking more like a little boy and not a baby, he sure is growing up fast!!
We need to see him in person!!!!!!
And, I love your new blog look too!!! We'll have to update ours when Brinley is born:)
Ooh Mr. Cooper...that is too cute!!!! I still can't believe how big he is:) Are ya'll still going to try and come to church after Thanksgiving?
Have a good week!
Kim:)
Silly Kid!
Post a Comment