
GiGi came home with us from NB. She fell and hurt her knee so she had to use a walker. Cooper loved to take rides on it.

I just had to get this picture of Cooper sleeping. He is propped up on his bumper pad and pillow.

Pops and Mimi's neighbor pulling Cooper on his 4-Wheeler. No it does not have a motor, thank goodness!!!

Cooper trying to push the lawnmower. He thinks he is such a big boy!

We went to NB last weekend and they guys were building some goat pens. Cooper was right in the middle of it all.

Uncle Chad and Cooper at the pumpkin patch.


We took Cooper to the pumpkin patch while we were in NB. I love this picture of him. It was hard to take pictures because it was the wrong time of the day and the sun was in our eyes.
6 comments:
Cute pictures. Looks like Cooper has grown. Wonder if he will still like to mow when he turns 16??? Thanks for sharing pictures.
Those are cute pictures! The game is at 6:00! See y'all this weekend!
Hi Kim!!!:)
How fun!!!! It looks like ya'll had a great time at the pumpkin patch:) Stop by and see us sometime if ya'll come through RR going to NB:)
The picture of him asleep in his crib is so sweet. Love those type of pictures. Such sweet memories. And the one of Cooper upclose with the pumpkins...I am with you...that is a GREAT picture! Such a handsome guy!! Hope yall are doing great!
He looks so comfy propped up asleep like that. Maybe you should buy him one of those miniature recliners!
I just found your blog through Whitneys and then your mom and dads. (How cute!) I enjoyed meeting all three of you last night before the football game. You have such a darling family!
Shanan Fowler
Post a Comment