Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation

We just got back from an eight day vacation. We headed out last Saturday and went to NB and spent a few days with Scott's brother at his new house. It really made me want to get new furniture after seeing all his new stuff. His house really looked nice. While we were there we got to see GiGi and aunt Ruth for a hamburger cookout. After a short visit there we picked up his parents travel trailer and head to Kerville for 4 days. We met my parents there and the John's family. We had a blast just visiting, cooking out, swimming, going to Sea World, and shopping around town. The kids loved being around each other. Cooper followed Kennedy around the whole time and Morgan just thinks Cooper is it. She would just hug and kiss on him and tell him she loved him. Needless to say when they left it was sad and I cried. That is really the first time they have been around each other for multiple days and really enjoyed each other's company. After few days camping out we headed back and spent a few days with Scott's parents. The just got back from California. It was nice to relax there and visit with them and see all of their pictures from their trip.




Cooper won't stay in the water long at the pool and he ended up in the flower bed eating dirt!

Morgan was playing Sea World and Scott was Shamu. She was the trainer and was riding on his back. It was quite funny. Too bad we didn't have the video camera!

I told you Morgan loves Cooper. I looked over at her and she was just smiling at him. This wasn't even a pose!

The kids on a real alligator that was stuffed.

A day at Sea World

These were two tired babies after being at Sea World but none of the kids even fussed or cried the whole time we were there. I think they liked it.

The Shamu Show


The kids at the shark aquarium.

Kennedy, PaPaw, Gana, and Cooper swinging one morning after we got up. They loved to swing on the big swing.



Morgan riding her new bike.

Morgan and and Cooper giving Gana lovin's.

Cooper and Kennedy playing

Cook PaPaw and Cook Scott cooking supper
Pops teaching Cooper how to play his new drum they got him in New Mexico
Mimi giving Cooper his drum
Cooper playing tug a war with Tye. He loves the dogs.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

It was fun! You got some pictures, I don't have! You are BRAVE to be gone 8 days! Ha!

Glenna said...

Loved your post. It was fun and miss all those little toots. Hope they will always be close to one another. Thanks for being brave enough to show up for the campout.

Ashlee said...

Very CUTE pictures!! Glad we got to see y'all Cooper is so funny. I love the little faces he makes at people. He is just ADORABLE and such a good baby!! I really enjoyed holding him at lunch.

ajphillips said...

Cute pictures! It seems like we haven't seen y'all in forever!

Prissy Petals said...

I have been SO HORRIBLE about commenting on blogs....it looks like ya'll had a great time!! How fun! I bet you had a blast being with your family too:) Thank you so much for the advice on the bumper pads...I'm going to register for the sensory movement device you told me about. Thank you so much!!!:)

Happy Monday!
Kim:)