Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guacamole Chicken Wraps


Nutrition Facts

  • One serving:
  • (1 each)
  • Calories:
  • 381
  • Fat:
  • 19 g
  • Saturated Fat:
  • 8 g
  • Cholesterol:
  • 53 mg
  • Sodium:
  • 939 mg
  • Carbohydrate:
  • 31 g
  • Fiber:
  • 3 g
  • Protein:
  • 21 g

Guacamole Chicken Wraps

Seasoned chicken, guacamole and salsa add finger-lickin' Southwest flavor and flair to these zesty wraps from our Quick Cooking Test Kitchen.

SERVINGS

4

CATEGORY

Main Dish

PREP

10 min.

TOTAL

10 min.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup guacamole
  • 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches)
  • 1/2 cup salsa
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
  • 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
  • 4 lettuce leaves

DIRECTIONS

Spread guacamole over half of each tortilla. Layer with salsa, cheese, chicken and lettuce to within 2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings. Editor's Note:This recipe was prepared with Louis Rich cooked chicken breast.

Click here to find out more!

Printed from tasteofhome.com Jun 16, 2009

Copyright Reiman Media Group, Inc © 2009

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I got that on your e-mail and I'm about to send you a $13 check from on-line banking. You should have it in a few days. Sorry, I kept meaning to do it and just haven't yet.

Glenna said...

How did the wraps turn out? They look really good. I will have to give them a try.

Ashlee said...

Those look really good...I think we might have to try them for dinner tonight. Don't worry I have plenty of laundry I guess I'm not that bored yet to get it all do. Oh well I have all summer!! HAHA