
We took Cooper down the street to take his pictures in the bluebonnets. It was hard to get him to look at the camera because all he wanted to do was grab them. Some of the pictures the color is not very good because my battery was going dead. We will have to try again later.
WOW 2014 - 2015
11 years ago

















5 comments:
Cute pictures!! I just want to eat him up. Hope to see ya'll soon!!
I think they turned out REALLY good... look at his little belly hanging over his pants! TOO CUTE!
He is so cute and love the pictures in the bluebonnets. He reminds me of you when you were a baby. You would have food from head to toe and have to have a bath afterwards. See ya Wed night. Whoohoo!
I think the pictures are really good. I love the one he where he is laughing.
I bet we could photoshop those pics and take some of the brightness out!
Post a Comment