Monday, January 5, 2009

3 Months

Cooper is 3 months old today. He weights 13 pounds. He is getting to be a big boy. He eats between 3 and 5 ounces. He is talking, smiling, laughing, blowing bubbles, sitting in his boppy, and exersaucer. He has pretty good head control and can now hold onto a rattle type object, bring his hands together and to his mouth. I noticed today he started trying to reach for things while he was playing. I know I say this every time but I can't believe how fast he is growing. If you have noticed the song I have playing talks about a child growing up and how the stages of them growing don't last for long. I love that song and it really hits me when I hear it. I am enjoying being a mother so much and am so thankful for this little blessing.


Cooper love his new boppy seat he got for Christmas.


I had to add this picture because I thought it was so funny. He is going cross eyed.

4 comments:

Glenna said...

Looks like he is enjoying the bumbo seat. That should come in handy. He will probably start to play a lot. I am sure he got enough toys to do the job too. Ha!
He is precious and growing way too fast. Happy 3 months!

Love ya....Gana

P.S. Check out Ashley's blog pictures (you and Ginger) I died laughing!!!!!

ajphillips said...

I can't believe he is already 3 months old. Man, how time flies!

Ashlee said...

I love that last picture...too funny!! I always say it but he is so cute!! Happy 3 months Cooper.

Whitney said...

Time flies when you're having fun! Did he sleep good again last night?