Well where do I start. We had a great Christmas spending time with all the family. Of course we all ate too much but it was soooo good! Sorry I added so many pictures but there were too many to choose just a few.
Morgan and Aunt Bebe making homemade pizza.

Patting out the dough. She was such a good helper.

Dad and Morgan playing football.

Morgan playing football with Scottie Boy. She would say Blue 42 hut don't get me. It was precious!

Morgan taking family pictures and telling us how to pose.

After Santa Clause Morgan was lying in all the wrapping paper.

Scott and Peyton (my cousin Shelbi's baby) sleeping.


Scott and I got a new video camera and Morgan was telling us how to work it.


Scott got his new bow and is so excited. He wanted a bow for Christmas and had not picked one out yet so I played a trick on him and got him the cheapest one I could find.

Christmas Eve
My dad and his new i pod. He was so excited about it.
2 comments:
Those are cute...especially the one of us posing according to Morgan's orders! Glad to get to spend time with you!
Hope ya'll had a great Christmas...Looks like ya'll did!! Have a great new year!!
Post a Comment