Saturday, November 17, 2007

MY SWEET LITTLE NIECE


This is copied off of my sister Whitney's blog. I just thought this was amazing for a three year old to do and you know how special Morgan (my niece) is so I just wanted to share.

I just had to write a post about this morning... mainly so I never forget it...
I woke up VERY nauseous this morning. I've only thrown up once since I've been pregnant but this morning my nausea was awful. I got up and took a shower b/c I was going to meet some friends at the play area at the mall. I figured they wouldn't invite me any more if I didn't b/c each week I tell them I can't b/c I clean my house on Fridays. After I got out of the shower I started trying to get dressed but ended up in bed! Finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I went to the bathroom and threw up.
Well, my sweet little mother hen was right there with me rubbing and patting my back, saying, "It's gonna be ok Mommy," over and over until I was done. Then she got some toilet paper and said, "Let me wipe your face." It was so sweet! When I was done, she said, "It's gonna be ok. I know how it feels." She had a 24 hr. bug a few weeks ago, so I guess she remembers. Then she was just kissing my forhead and had her arms around me. Oh' it was just the sweetest thing ever. For the next hour, I just laid in bed and she sat right there by me just playing make believe with whatever she could think of. She's going to be such a good big sister!
This picture has nothing to do with my post, but I love it so much that I'm posting it anyways. I think Morgan looks so big in it.

No comments: